Please read and review the following terms and conditions carefully before using this web site. By using this Web Site, you agree to this Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree, please exit and disregard the information contained herein. We reserves the right to change this Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice to you.
1. To order from BDKMART, you must register with us. This is referred to as ‘set up an account’ throughout our website and literature. However, this is not a credit account; payment will be required upon delivery of PRODUCTS. This account can be set up by following the instructions on the website.
2. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
3. You must inform us promptly of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details, within the order deadlines specified on our website.
PASSWORD AND SECURITY
1. When you register to use the website you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting us immediately. We would also suggest that you also change your password immediately through my account section of the website.
2. If BDKMART team has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the BDKMART website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend or cancel your account.
1. You must ensure that BDKMART are provided with accurate personal information, contact nos. and delivery address. You must update us with any change to these details within the deadlines specified on the website. As of now, BDKMART accepts cash on delivery & Online.
1. If you have ordered any product from us and cannot be at home at your selected delivery time, it is your responsibility to ensure that a suitable person aged older is there to receive the order.
2. You may submit orders for products by using our online ordering facility on the website at any time after you have created an account.
3. Each product for which you click ‘Add’ is added to ‘My cart’ facility. You are given the opportunity to review the quantity and frequency of order in your Dashboard when you choose to ‘check out’. You can change these, or cancel the purchase of each of the products completely, at this stage, at any time before clicking ‘place order’. After you have clicked ‘place order’ and after our acceptance of your order, items are added to your delivery in addition to any items that you have previously ordered. You can view your order details by clicking on ‘my dashboard’ whenever you are logged in.
4. Order is accepted from you until our website displays an order confirmation message. This message is displayed after you click ‘place order’ located at bottom of the page. When you order by telephone, your order will be accepted verbally by our staff. A contract for our sale of products to you arises on our acceptance of your order.
5. Where we accept an order, we do all that we can to ensure that your order is fulfilled. Products are, however, subject to availability and market conditions and we do not always know if a product is or will be available at the time of accepting an order. If we are unable to deliver an item you have ordered, we may offer a reasonable substitute.
6. Below, the price that we charge you for the products will be the price stated by us on the website prior to you clicking the ‘place order’ button.
BDKMART Furniture upholstered frames are sold with a limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the delivery date. BDKMART Furniture reserves the right to repair or replace defective merchandise, at its sole discretion. This limited warranty does not extend to other materials supplied to or by the purchaser or damage caused by shipping, accident, abuse, misuse, cleaning, or normal wear and tear. All other warranties express or implied are excluded.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY OFFERED BY THE FABRIC, HARDWARE OR FURNITURE MANUFACTURER AND INDICATED IN WRITING BY THE COMPANY, COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OF MERCHANT ABILITY. IN THE EVENT OF COMPANY’S LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, PURCHASER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WILL BE LIMITED AS SET FORTH IN THE SECTION ENTITLED “NON-CONFORMING OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS”, TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT BY COMPANY OF ANY DEFECTIVE OR NONCONFORMING GOODS FOR WHICH TIMELY CLAIM MAY BE MADE BY PURCHASER. COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY TO PURCHASER, ITS CUSTOMERS OR TO END USERS OF ITS PRODUCTS, FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF OTHER PROPERTY OR EQUIPMENT, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS OR REVENUES, OR COST OR OTHER DAMAGE, LOSS OR EXPENSE FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE SALE OR USE OF ITS PRODUCTS. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY, IF ANY, OF COMPANY FOR ALL DAMAGES HEREUNDER IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE DEFECTIVE OR NON-CONFORMING PRODUCTS SOLD PURSUANT TO THIS TRANSACTION. ANY ACTION ARISING HEREUNDER MUST BE BROUGHT WITHIN ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF SALE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR REMEDIES, OR LIMITATION ON THE TIME FRAMES INVOLVED IN SAME, IN WHICH EVENT THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Items usually ship within day, unless otherwise noted on the product detail page. Deliveries can take an additional after the shipping date, depending on location. Our carriers will contact you a day or two prior to arrival to set up a delivery time frame with you. Please allow the lead-time for delivery depending on the product type, color, model, manufacturer, and other factors.
When it comes to order times we are depending on the factory, and freight carriers to provide us with the estimated ship date. Some specialty furniture carriers use third party carriers for some delivery locations, and are unable to provide up to the minute tracking information that is common for small packages. Please understand we are doing our best to ensure best deliveries suited for your product. We offer several shipping methods for you to choose from where available: Free shipping, Self service truck delivery, etc..,
Note*: These conditions may be covered by the furniture manufacturer's warranty, in which case the coverage provided by this plan will only take effect after the manufacturer's warranty coverage has expired.
please contact us at
Mail Id: email@example.com
Phone number:- +91 92469-92479